One funny thing your grateful for — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

One funny thing your grateful for

Options
Rach1968
Rach1968 Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
Hope everyone is as well as can be expected...so we are all here through one kind of illness or another..but in our dark days what is the one funny thing that makes you smile or grateful for..
Mine is my mug... Smile grumpy pants...and tea ☺️

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,820 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nice topic

I am grateful for not taking life too seriously...

Even when bad stuff happens I just say "oh well" or just laugh it off. Or often say never mind at least we have ____.

I like comedy and that boosts me when I am having a rough time

I often see people who take themselves seriously ... each to their own and all that ... but it must be a boring and maybe miserable existence sometimes
  • Rach1968
    Options
    What a great way to look at life...I'm pretty much the same...🥰...
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,820 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,065 Scope online community team
    Options
    Coffee! I seem to be existing on coffee lately so I'm very grateful it exists.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Rach1968
    Options
    I'm the same with tea....
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,700 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That a day that I was anxious about this Tuseday actually planned out to be a lovely day instead of doing the thing that I'm anxious about we are going to Newcastle to have a look at phenex window and the Christmas market. 
  • Rach1968
    Options
    That's lovely at least you are going out... enjoy your day 
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,700 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Roddy123
    Roddy123 Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
    Options
    I am blessed with my two little dogs, they keep me amused on my darkest of days.
  • Rach1968
    Options
    I agree my dog asks nothing from me apart from cuddles..they sense when our days are dark and bring light into the day 
  • hawkbanana81
    hawkbanana81 Scope Member Posts: 7 Courageous
    Options
    my gerbils Fliss and Floss are the lights of my life. They make me laugh watching their funny , cute antics. They are so beautiful.they are my family, not just pets. I love their unpredictability, not knowing what they’ll come up with next but know it will be hilarious to see. They are friendly , sociable little darlings whom I’m totally crazy about. I’m totally overwhelmed with love for them. They stole my heart and won’t give it back!
  • Rach1968
    Options
    my gerbils Fliss and Floss are the lights of my life. They make me laugh watching their funny , cute antics. They are so beautiful.they are my family, not just pets. I love their unpredictability, not knowing what they’ll come up with next but know it will be hilarious to see. They are friendly , sociable little darlings whom I’m totally crazy about. I’m totally overwhelmed with love for them. They stole my heart and won’t give it back!
    Aww this is lovely...pets bring such unconditional love...♥️

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.