Hi, my name is cazy1010! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cazy1010!

Options
cazy1010
cazy1010 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Just had a bad case with my diverticulitis in hospital 2 weeks with an abscess and septic shone !! 

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,152 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @cazy1010 Welcome to the Community. I am sorry you have just had a bad case with your diverticulitis requiring you to spend two weeks in hospital. Are you recovering now? Have a look around and join in with us, it might help to take your mind of things for a short time. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,102 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey there @cazy1010

So what brings you here today? I'm sorry to hear about your diverticulitis, If you need some advice or support, please feel free to ask away.

Or if you wanted to just chat or play some games, I highly recommend our Coffee Lounge category.  
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.