Confusing message — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Confusing message

Options
perdita
perdita Community member Posts: 107 Courageous
Good Morning, 
Received a message this morning, which states I am in receipt of ESA. I have always been in receipt of this which they take from my claim pound for pound.
I was one of the "lucky" ones who Received a ESA50 in June which was returned in July this year. To date I haven't had a reply. Is it possible that this message is to do with this or do I need to contact UC to find out why they have sent this message?
Thanks for your help as always. 

Comments

• Kimmy87
    Kimmy87 Community member Posts: 316 Pioneering
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I get UC and ESA, a few times a year I get a journal message saying basically that I receive ESA according to their records etc etc.
    I've always assumed they are automatically generated by the system as a reminder for me to update them if anything changes. 
  • perdita
    perdita Community member Posts: 107 Courageous
    Options
    Ahh thanks for that. Not been claiming UC  that long. Thank you 😊 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.