Work coach bullying and harassment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Work coach bullying and harassment

Options
abyg76
abyg76 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi, can anyone help me with an objective POV?

In short I have been fighting to get my group changed from LCW to LCWRA for more than 2 years (previously posted) I am at the appeal stage.

Today I was forced to have a telephone conversation with 2 people 'the bully' and a quite nice and helpful (although ineffective) lady. I have recorded the call.... 45 mins and I really want to get advice on a, whether others think it is harrasment and b, if it's something that should be put out there so people are made aware of the trauma we have to go through for 300 per month??

Opinions and ideas VERY welcome xxx

Aby xx

Comments

• TheManFromLondon
    TheManFromLondon Community member Posts: 226 Pioneering
    Options
    @abyg76 Sorry, I dont see the "bullying and harassment". Where is that exactly? And why one of the people was a Bully? You give them that label, but you dont explain why?

You are on LCW, you may be asked to have appointments preparing for work in the future. It's standard procedure you must have been aware how it works before you applied for UC.

If one wants money without that obligation, one applies for PIP or another benefit.
  • Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    abyg76 said:
    Hi, can anyone help me with an objective POV?

In short I have been fighting to get my group changed from LCW to LCWRA for more than 2 years (previously posted) I am at the appeal stage.

Today I was forced to have a telephone conversation with 2 people 'the bully' and a quite nice and helpful (although ineffective) lady. I have recorded the call.... 45 mins and I really want to get advice on a, whether others think it is harrasment and b, if it's something that should be put out there so people are made aware of the trauma we have to go through for 300 per month??

Opinions and ideas VERY welcome xxx

Aby xx
    Yes agree they do bully you. Not sure theres much you can do about it. 
    Fortunately I was awarded LCWRA so am out of that now, and couldnt take it. Then or now. I have an explosive temper, not good.
    Best wishes for your LCWRA appeal.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.