Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The 2023 CPF Accessible Holiday Gift Guide
If you are looking for a great gift for someone with cerebral palsy or a related disability, we’ve got you covered with our 2023 Accessible Holiday Gift Guide. With help from parents of kids with CP, partners of people with CP, physicians, therapists, and of course individuals with CP, we’ve spent months picking out special gifts at a variety of price points for all ages and stages!
Let our Accessible Gift Guide do the work for you, now with the links to buy each gift directly and with discount codes for many products! Life with a disability can mean doing things a bit differently and finding creative solutions to everyday challenges. Sometimes, the best gift for a person with a disability is a useful one — something to make dressing, cooking, or operating the electronics easier, but we also want to surprise and delight our loved ones and family members with things that are purely fun. Who needs a partridge in a pear tree when you can give one of these great gifts!
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 88 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 647 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 877 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions