Worried about PIP forms deadline — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried about PIP forms deadline

BriNk Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I recently contacted pip regarding my fibromyalgia 
They sent me a form to fill I asked for an extension they say yes with no date promised they will call and let me know via phone call last week still nothing am so scared about filling out my form my wife is trying to help me get done just even thinking about it scares me my brain goes fuzzy and I feel so drained physically and mentally...


  • Jimm_Scope
    Jimm_Scope Posts: 2,313 Scope online community team
    Hi @BriNk, welcome to our community :) Hope you find the support you're looking for here. The people here are very welcoming!

    Filling out PIP forms can be very stressful, I myself had to ask for an extension and they gave me a further month to complete them. They are generally fine with giving out extensions. I'm glad you have your wife to help you, I couldn't have done mine without my partner.

    When they said they would call, what was it going to be about?

    I'll also just move this discussion to the PIP section of our Community, it'll be more visible there to people with PIP knowledge!
    They/Them, however they are no wrong pronouns with me so whatever you feel most comfortable with
    Online Community Specialist

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us. 
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions are my own, such as mashed potato being bad.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.