Pip mr - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip mr

Options
13»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,892 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They won’t record the phone call for the request with the MR. When you requested it the call handler will have typed the information you told them onto the system and it will be that, that is sent along with everything else you sent to support your claim. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Jon7777777
    Jon7777777 Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Options
    They won’t record the phone call for the request with the MR. When you requested it the call handler will have typed the information you told them onto the system and it will be that, that is sent along with everything else you sent to support your claim. 
    OK thank u poppy, can I say 1 more thing when I did. The MR phone call the lady would not let me explain why I disagreed and then strangely said it's threw and hung up, then i phoned back on the help line and explained I was not given a chance to explain he asked for NS number etc and said if u tell me I will add it onto the system  so is the help line recorded as I feel he has written the wrong thing on system and that's the evidence they are using to not change their mind thank u 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    It's unlikely the phone call would have been recorded. This is one reason why I never advise anyone to ring to request the MR because you don't know if they are typing what you've asked them to. In a previous thread of yours I did ask if you put that in writing. 

You now need to move on from the MR and proceed to Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Jon7777777
    Options
    It's unlikely the phone call would have been recorded. This is one reason why I never advise anyone to ring to request the MR because you don't know if they are typing what you've asked them to. In a previous thread of yours I did ask if you put that in writing. 

OK thank u yes I understand big mistake I made, just waiting for the decision 3rd time they say they have posted it then tribuneral off I go 
  • Jon7777777
    Options

OK thank u yes I understand big mistake I made, just waiting for the decision 3rd time they say they have posted it then tribuneral off I go 
    Good afternoon poppy me again, well my Mr decision letter finally landed by posty and am confused,when I did my Mr I stated that I do not take medication for eating disorder, but when I have read it no mention of it just basically saying we have decided no more points awarded no acknowledgement nothing thank u 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes, I remember you did say in a previous comment that they didn't mention that in the MR letter because you said the person from the call centre read out the letter to you.

As I advised a few times, you now proceed to Tribunal. 
  • Jon7777777
    Options
    Yes, I remember you did say in a previous comment that they didn't mention that in the MR letter because you said the person from the call centre read out the letter to you.

As I advised a few times, you now proceed to Tribunal. 
    Yes so is it correct they should say what is their reasons for not agreeing they have completely ignored the fact I proved I don't take medication to make me eat, on the. Online appeal I have top what u disagree with and under neath that why u disagree do I put the question discriptor in top for example eating and drinking 0 points then explain in bottom box thank u 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I would have expected them to give a reason but they haven't, it doesn't really matter. Please move on from the MR stage because that's gone now. Move forward and concentrate on the Tribunal. All you need to do when you request it is give a brief reason where and why you think you should have scored those points. 

May I also point out that you seem to be concentrating on one activity but there's 10 daily living activities. If you think you should have scored points for any of the others then you should also mention them. 
  • Jon7777777
    Options
    I would have expected them to give a reason but they haven't, it doesn't really matter. Please move on from the MR stage because that's gone now. Move forward and concentrate on the Tribunal. All you need to do when you request it is give a brief reason where and why you think you should have scored those points. 

May I also point out that you seem to be concentrating on one activity but there's 10 daily living activities. If you think you should have scored points for any of the others then you should also mention them. 
    Nope just ignored as I suppose never had a reply, aww yes will do them all, I only stated that. One on Mr as was happy with 8 points but now I will put everything to them
  • Jon7777777
    Options

Nope just ignored as I suppose never had a reply, aww yes will do them all, I only stated that. One on Mr as was happy with 8 points but now I will put everything to them
    So in theory poppy with nothing on Mr decision letter I am addressing what I don't agree with on the first decision 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes but you are not arguing against their reasons for refusal. You need to prove those descriptors apply to you.
  • Jon7777777
    Options
    Yes but you are not arguing against their reasons for refusal. You need to prove those descriptors apply to you.
    OK thank you I understand 
  • Jon7777777
    Options
    OK thank you I understand 
    Good afternoon poppy hope u are well, am doing my appeal and want to ask advice please, I have carpel tunnel syndrome and I stated the majority of times I can fasten small buttons on a shirt but it takes me longer and causes pain hence I went for points fir that, I also wear a splint only on my right hand as that's the worst that helps me is a splint classed as a aid, thank u very much in advance 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.