New here, hello :) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New here, hello :)

Options
class55
class55 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, my name is class55, I suffer from Anti Social Personality Disorder, and was diagnosed in 1993. I am 68 years of age, thank you for allowing me to join the group.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,090 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @class55 Welcome to the Community. Have a look around and join in when you are ready. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,148 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @class55 It’s a warm welcome from me. I live a solitude life for a few reasons. And been lucky to be with someone who is happy to live the same way. It doesn’t however mean having zero family or friends by choice makes loneliness any easier. That’s why the Scope Family are a beautiful bunch. Which you will soon find. They are supportive warm kind caring. Everything you need from the very best of friends. 
    I hope to see you floating around in the coffee lounge post. And the games room. 
    Sending hugs 🤗 Ada x
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,081 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @class55 and a big welcome to the community from me too. :) 

As the others have said, no need to feel shy here, we're all here to support each other. If you wanted to just chat, here's a link to the Coffee Lounge
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.