Vinted — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Vinted

Options
charlie79
charlie79 Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
I have sold a few things on vinted not for much but have bought things with the balance from sales.
I have not withdrawn the balance into the bank account but used to pay for goods on vinted will this show on my credit file.
3 years ago i was a size 18 now im a size 6 due to a eating disorder dealing with my mental health.
Due to the rapid weight loss each size i went down purchased new clothes but was only that size for a very short time. So i have many clothes in each size kind of hoarded them.
I have a section 21 and awaiting to be rehoused so sold a few bundles and with proceeds on Vinted bought clothes my current size as the prices on Vinted are ridiculously low for top quality high street fashion.
So none of purchases or sales will show on bank statement. I have only sold about £40 worth of clothes over 5 months.
Will this go against me. I would appreciate anyone advise. Thankyou

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,718 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It wont show on your credit file as its not credit, you are perfectly ok to sell your own belongings, how are you doing with your eating disorder?, our daughter was from 15-20 anorexic but made (eventually) a full recovery, good luck
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• charlie79
    charlie79 Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Options
    Managing but struggling thankyou. Under cmht but they are not always helpful. Suffer from PTSD so quite a complexed situation and all mental health problems muddled in with each other. 
    Even though i cant focus or do a routine i am in a better place than 2 years ago. I am more grounded n way that I reached a point where I knew I needed help.
    I am on trazodone which has helped my PTSD and currently in process for ADHD diagnosis which they have said may explain why I deal with things day to day and contributed to my situation and coping mechanisms.
     Eating disorder I'm in a better place . I'm keeping down 400 without nausea. To someone who doesn't understand eating disorder this is not good, but with your knowledge and experiences would understand is progress from consuming 400 calories with  nausea.
    As you know with a eating disorder in a way its like having a dominant evil twin the person is always fighting losing many battles many fights until you win a tiny one.
    Long way to go but little by little but with eating disorder you cant avoid triggers as it will find any excuse to consume you. Main trigger is distress.
    Glad your daughter is ok though

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.