What's everyone's plans for Christmas? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What's everyone's plans for Christmas?

Options
2»

Comments

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 600 Pioneering
    Options
    Just me and the dogs watching the usual rubbish on the goggle box with a crate of strongbow by my side…..heaven…🍺😂
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nightjars you have some wonderful memories of your family and it was nice to read about them.  I can imagine the smell.  See how you feel over Xmas,  you could always pop out for an hour or so to your invites. If not there will be someone on this site to natter to. I will try my hardest to pop on in all the caios 
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,135 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I be on here or watching tv.
    There’s only one thing that worries me about coming on here. Booze frightens me. It changes folk and not always for the better. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I won't be drinking @ada
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,783 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My family are having the family up on Christmas Eve for canapés and cocktails and it's just the 6 of us for Christmas Day and on Boxing Day we will be recovering
    My Christmas has got cancelled. Due to COVID being in the household. I can safely say this has been the worst Christmas ever. I have had a migraine episode for more than 24 hours. However I'm feeling better now with strong painkillers on board so I'm sorry for everyone who is suffering the same or worst of than me.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.