Social/housing executive northern ireland — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Social/housing executive northern ireland

Options
ksjm04
ksjm04 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
Does anyone have any idea how many points on the he list are needed to be offered a house? I am homeless in 3 weeks landlord selling and 5 of us have to share with my 3 family members i have a disabled child and i am so worried how long ill wait :( 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,576 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All areas are different, with different rules. For social housing in my area it's nothing to do with points. It's based on housing need, with different categories. 

In my area in England i was placed on the urgent medical priority list on 9th August 2023. Placed 5 bids on different properties. Was contacted on 6th December with an offer on a 2 bed house, accepted this last Tuesday and picked the keys up today.

Have you put your name down on the list?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.