Stressing
sunshine1981
Community Member Posts: 254 Empowering
I know I have to wait and try to not think about it but I can't. My review forms went back in Nov, I'm continually thinking I could have put this and that and what if I didn't explain my problems well enough. I've had pip for 10 years with no issues but I still worry. I really need my car. I know I can appeal but I don't want all the stress. I just wanted to get my thoughts out to someone else as I must be doing my partners head in
0
Comments
-
@Broreb1981 I'm so sorry, I've seen the wait be so awful for many. Why not join in our new games room with the community? May help keep your mind off it all?0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
