pip ajournment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip ajournment

Options
pauline78
pauline78 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
hi i put a pip claim in last january 23 had a assesment and scored 7 points so didnt get pip. i put mr in still didnt get it so went to appeal and ajouned it in november for futher evidence a years doctors notes support letters of my support worker ect.. which ive sent everything they need for next appeal. they also asked for dwp for a claim i didnt get 2 years ago why is this? and i dont have a clue how much longer ive to wait its really taking its toll on me now with all this fighting to get that extra point. can any body relate please driving me mad and dont really understand it all thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,808 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sometimes they may ask for other evidence. I won’t be able to tell you why they asked because I don’t know anything about your case. 

Hopefully you will have a date for another hearing soon. Are you either appearing in person or having a telephone/video hearing? Either of those will give you the best chance of a decision in your favour. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pauline78
    Options
    hi its a telephone hearing and yes hopefully soon i will get another hearing soon they did say its will be first availble slot after 25.12.23 so dont know how long that will be thanks 

• pauline78
    Options
    really anxious about it all just wish it was over and done with its been so long now its really slow process all this 
  • BarrygHatton
    BarrygHatton Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi, im a disabled person ex amputee with I.b.s i appled for for both parts
    and was rejected one i scored 11 pionts missing out on the 12 pionts needed i ind there actions disgracful  you would have thought they could of been a priority.? Before i goiv a KARMA MOBILITY WHEELCHAIR WITH 4 HANDLES GOOD WORKING CONDITION if younow someone. Interested ill beeased for your recom   ! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.