What is your New Year’s resolution for 2024 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is your New Year’s resolution for 2024

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
I am looking get into shape by eating healthy foods and exercising daily 
I would love hear about your New Year’s resolution  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,439 Scope online community team
    Options
    Mine's a bit boring.  I've committed to doing 30 mins of painting each day before bed. 

It'll help calm me, improve my skills and hopefully help beat any painters block I get. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Albus_Scope that sounds fantastic what do you like painting?
     I will you the best with your paintings we all struggle with a block in our minds but really you can do it keep your head up and keep pushing forward with your gift of art is great way to free the mind and use our creativity to shine a light on the wonderful things that we can do through our arts are amazing like you got this @Albus_Scope

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,439 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks @Globster, let's make 2024 really arty! 
    I paint Warhammer 40k miniatures, I don't play the game, I just like painting them, it's my form of meditation. :) I got a nice new learners airbrush for Xmas, so I'll be trying to learn how to use it soon. I'm finding the daily painting is helping my hand/eye coordination and colour theory already, so that painters block will be gone in no time. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Globster
    Options
    Good luck with your painting endeavours @Albus_Scope :)

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 516 Pioneering
    Options
    Mine is not to make resolutions, it's the only one I've ever stuck with. ;)
  • WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 993 Pioneering
    Options

I pictured Albus at his easel :D wrong again 
  • noman
    noman Community member Posts: 588 Pioneering
    Options
    JessieJ said:
    Mine is not to make resolutions, it's the only one I've ever stuck with. ;)
    Ditto!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.