Could you help me? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Could you help me?

Options
LorriePhD
LorriePhD Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited January 10 in Research and opportunities
Hello, I'm a PhD student looking at the impact of changes to benefits for people with disabilities (DLA to PIP for example) and I'm looking for participants for my study. I have posted on here previously and had my credentials verified. I'm really hoping to show why so many people are finding it difficult or impossible to get the benefits they're entitled to, and what can be done to resolve those issues. 

I have already interviewed 10 people but I need about 5 more people. If you have been denied a benefit that you claimed for a physical disability but then appealed that decision and got the award you would be eligible for my study. If anyone is interested in helping me I would be so very grateful. I can't complete my active research stage until I have enough data and I will be starting my final year in less than a month!  :#

I have been doing the interviews as a phone call or a video call depending on what the participant prefers. I can be flexible with the day or time you prefer too, and the interviews last for as long or short a time as you want. I have attached a poster about my study that gives details for my university so you can verify that I'm a genuine student for yourself if you would like. If you're interested please email me or send a message on here. Thanks so much for your time.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.