Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


cazag62 Community member Posts: 25 Listener
Have telephoned today to ask for copy of pip assessment 


  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,331 Disability Gamechanger
    Be aware that the assessment is only a recommendation and the final decision is for the DWP to make, although they do more often than not go with the assessment, but there is nothing you can do until you get the official decision.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

  • cazag62
    cazag62 Community member Posts: 25 Listener


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.