How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Beaver79
    Thanks yes defo a day in I feel rubbish. I hope your feeling a bit better today and hopefully can get out in the garden.

@loladale87
    That’s good you have exciting stuff going on with your son hopefully moving in and getting the dog.

❤️

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Hopefully those water tablets work soon and you start seeing a difference in your leg. I don't have any plans today just going to do some tidying up today. I'm tempted to try go outside somewhere however I don't know where to go.

• Lou67

@rubin16
    Thanks aww just take the day as it comes and if you end up going somewhere that’s good 😊

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Thanks @Lou67 and @Albus_Scope for the kind words

It means a lot to chat with people who are nice, I'm still getting those feelings that lots of people dislike me but they won't tell me what I've done wrong (in general not just on here), but it helps me a lot to hear from friendly people

I just got back with Jenson, we did 2.7 miles 😊

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,143 Championing

Its lovely here I'm in the garden with a coffee that's a good walk @66mustang

• 66Mustang

Sounds good @Sandy_123 I was quite sweaty on my walk as it was quite hot here too 😅

• Sandy_123

Its about 22 here but the sun keeps going behind the clouds.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

I can totally empathise with those feelings @66Mustang you're certainly not alone there! Just know you're always welcome here. Excellent work on walkies too! 😊

Morning @Sandy_123 I hope you've got your sunscreen on today!

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    edited June 22

It's boiling here now and I'm stuck in the kitchen.

• Sandy_123

No it's a bit cloudy @Albus_Scope spoke too soon it's now beaming down but I can put the brolly up

• 66Mustang

Thanks @Albus_Scope it's nice that someone else can relate 😊

I think 2.7 miles was OK today because it's quite warm, not too hot for dogs but still a bit on the uncomfortable side if they went too far!!!

• Teigr

It's too hot for dogs here @66Mustang and my nincompoop neighbours have just gone out with their two.

• 66Mustang

@Teigr oh 😥 I remember seeing someone a couple of years ago during the heatwave we had, when it was like 40ºC, walking a large thick haired dog, I thought that was a bit off

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

I hate seeing people walking their dogs during the day in heatwaves. They just need to touch the pavement to see how hot it is for the poor puppers.

• Teigr

Our neighbours aren't very clued up when it comes to caring for their pets.

• 66Mustang

Hi @Ada it's nice to hear from you!! I'm glad you came on

It's interesting that you can relate. With me I don't think it's intentional of other people, it's probably not even true that they don't like me, maybe it's in my head?

An example is on a walk if someone ignores me I think they are not friendly but there might be all sorts of reasons - they might be shy or even have autism or something like that

I guess there is always a reasonable chance they are just an unfriendly person but I guess if I just jump to conclusions then I'm judging people myself, so I try not to, but it's hard sometimes

• 66Mustang

@Beaver79 ooh plants are always a nice gift

• Lou67

@Ada
    Thanks I’ve just put my washing round the back there’s a wee wind so shouldn’t take to long to dry.
    Sorry your feeling judged by some people that’s a shame.

❤️

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    I’m sorry you feel like that I know you can’t help how you feel. You are such a lovely friendly caring person and it’s a joy having you on this forum. Well done on the walk your doing great 😊

• 66Mustang

Thanks @Lou67 for being so kind!! It means a lot

Are you having a good day / weekend?? 😊