• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Good morning all

It's like a monsoon here

Tomorrow to be the same

I. Woke up 7 times last night

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

I would offer to post some to you, but with royal mail standards I wouldn't recommend eating it when it arrives 🤣

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Very true @rubin16 and I'd not trust Yodel either haha. Well I guess it's more for you. 😁

• Albus_Scope

I hope you're not too tired today @Amberpearl ? Maybe an afternoon power nap will help?

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,133 Championing

Im off to village to boots chemist to try get antibiotics for UTI drs sent me again to a chemist that's not accessable by bus. But that chemist on the phone said can use any pharmacist. So hopefully get them today.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 560 Championing

@Biblioklept everything is looking good and coming together well in the caravan. It lashed really heavily last night and it was really soothing off Mabel's roof.

We are getting decking round the length next if it stops raining! Then we can put bbq and furniture on it.

Hope your ankle is not too painful. That's definitely a duvet day. I'm going to watch TV, maybe put on a few films. Then round to @rubin16 for sausage casserole 😊.

Take it easy today @Nicebrit and @Amberpearl @Binky1234 and @talis. Enjoy your hair appointment @Teddybear123. Thanks @Lou67 and @Sandy_123 for wishing us well.

@66Mustang hope you feel better today. Have a fantastic holiday @durhamjaide2001. Hi @Albus_Scope on the bright side there shouldn't be a hosepipe ban after all this rain! Hi @Teigr and if I've forgotten anyone hi too 😊

• marmitelover2000
    marmitelover2000 Community member Posts: 37 Contributor

Morning from the rainy south!

Might have to hire a kayak to go outdoors today 😂

hope you're all doing well!

any nice plans for this summer???

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing

Awwwww bless him! 😍 What's his name? How long ago were you a member, my mind's terrible so sorry if we've met before and I've forgotten!

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing

Hahahaha you know me too well @66Mustang!! Checking no one was looking was the first thing I did 🤣

Morning / Afternoon to everyone else that arrived since I was on earlier! I've got another banging headache 😓 My vision keeps going blurry when I get them so think I really need my eyes tested or maybe it's eye strain? I don't know. I wish I'd trained to be a doctor 😋

Good luck with the antibiotics @Sandy_123 ❤️ Does your GP not ask where you want them sent? So annoying!!

That sounds perfect @Marydoll5, I've always liked the idea of owning a caravan. The decking round the outside sounds good because if gives you some outdoor space too 😍 Would love to see pictures of the progress one day!

Afternoon and hello from me @marmitelover2000!!! Mmmmmmm marmite! I'm a big fan, warm buttery marmite toast is one of my go-to foods

• Sandy_123

No @Biblioklept well pharmacist said she couldn't issue the biotics as my on going health problems means I need a longer dose that they can't issue. So she sent a message to my GP I also sent them an e consult they got back saying someone will ring you tomorrow and to fetch a sample in. That will be 3 days since I messaged them. And had the UTI since Fri. It's absolutely ridiculous

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Afternoon all I see it’s been busy I hope yous are all enjoying your day.
    I’ve had a busy day at home had my sofa and chair professionally cleaned. I’m feeling a bit achy the damp weather doesn’t help.

@marmitelover2000
    Hello and welcome to the forum have a look around there’s lots off different chats to join in when your ready to.
    I might need a loan off your kayak it’s been raining heavy for hours lol

@Binky1234
    Sorry you’re in pain I hope your painkillers are easing it a bit for you. A pj day sounds good.

M
    @Sandy_123
    That’s shocking you’re getting messed about again the antibiotics could’ve been working by now from when you first contacted the doctor I hope you get them soon.

@Marydoll5
    I hope you’ve arrived home safely.

@Biblioklept
    Ouch I hope your ankles feeling better now. Apart from your ankle you sound in good spirits it’s lovely to see 😊

❤️

• Sandy_123

Thanks @Lou67 hopefully tomorrow

You've a busy today you must be tired

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Aww it’s been none stop but I’ve done everything I’m going to do that's me for the day,
    Im going to have another cuppa.
    Fingers crossed you do get them tomorrow 🤞🏾

❤️

• Sandy_123

Ive just made coffee Lou I've done a bit of house work not enough tho

• Albus_Scope

Ahhh, glad you now have a clean sofa @Lou67 fab news!

Fingers crossed you can get your meds soon @Sandy_123

• Sandy_123

Thankyou @Albus_Scope hope your doing ok

• Albus_Scope

Bit under the weather, but doing ok thanks @Sandy_123 nearly time for almost a week off, so plenty of time to rest. 😁

• Sandy_123

Oh no hope you feel better soon and enjoy your week off anything planned or just chilling out

• Albus_Scope

Cheers @Sandy_123 hopefully I can get some miniatures painting done and lots of napping. 😆 My sister and mum are off to London for a few days, so I'll be keeping the house ticking over for sis and possibly doing some dog sitting at mums.

• Sandy_123

Sounds a good way to spend your time off @Albus_Scope don't miss us all too much lol