Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hey I hope everyone is having a nice night sorry I haven’t been on much just got a lot going on. I’m just settling down to watch some telly.

@Ada
    The countdown is on till your new phone arrives and your back with all off us 😊

@SunflowerValley
    Hi lovely to have you join the community there is loads off chats and a games longe, join in when your ready.

@SpaceAce
    Sorry you had a bad day I hope tomorrow is better for you.

❤️

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 156 Pioneering
    Options

Hello @Beaver79, I have thank you. Have you?

• SunflowerValley
    Options

HI @Lou67, thank you I will do.

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 23,966 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @SunflowerValley I have thanks. Although it has rained all day and still raining now.

• SunflowerValley
    Options

@Beaver79 Good, Same here. Hopefully the weather gets better soon though.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,649 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@rubin16 that makes sense to me, at least they didn't just deliver it and have you deal with it because some would do that I think

@SunflowerValley sorry for not getting back to you, I've had a weird day but positive if that makes any sense, thanks for asking 😊 I hope you have a nice evening

@SpaceAce nice to see another new person on here, I hope you're OK now. Sometimes therapy can seem to cause more harm than good in the meantime but I like to see it as going to the dentist for a physical problem … it causes a bit of short term pain but it does you good for the long term. I hope you feel better tomorrow

I'm off for today and I hope everyone has a good night 😛

• SunflowerValley
    Options

@66Mustang It's okay, I get that. Anytime, thank you. Hope you have a nice evening too. 😀

• Beaver79
    Options

Good night everyone. Bed time for me.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 3,918 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning all.

Another cool and cloudy start here.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 420 Pioneering
    Options

Good morning from a stormy Belfast. It hasn't let up all night, really strong winds.

Welcome @SunflowerValleyand @SpaceAce. Good to meet you!

@rubin16 and @66Mustang you were both missing the old Top Gear. This isn't car related but bear with me. My son misses it too and said Jeremy Clarksons Farm is really good. Maybe give it a watch? It's on Amazon Prime if you have it.

Morning @Beaver79 @Lou67 @Ada @Sandy_123 and thanks for thinking of us. I'm giving Mr his first injection of blood thinner under district nurse supervision today then I'll take it from there. Eeekkk!!!!

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 420 Pioneering
    Options

Forgot to tag @Teigr and anyone else Good morning Scopicles!!

• SunflowerValley
    Options

Morning Everyone! 😀

• 66Mustang
    Options

Good morning everyone!! 🙂 I hope everyone is OK today

@Marydoll5 that's a great idea, I will look into that as I've heard good things about it!! I think you kind of "get" it as I think half of what we miss is like Clarkson's sarcastic view on life and childishness and stuff like that?? It's hard to explain, I know he can be a bit of a prat sometimes but if you don't take him too seriously, and remember half what he says he doesn't really mean, he is amusing 😊 I'm going to look at the farm thing though as it sounds really funny

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 54,847 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning @marydoll5 my son has stayed on his farm twice he loves it. Once you've done the injections you'll be fine at it.

Morning @66Mustang and @SunflowerValley

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 54,847 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning @teigr I had to do another post it wouldn't let me add you on. I hope they fix all these bits left to fix

• Beaver79
    Options

Good morning everyone. Still raining here. Good luck with giving your first injection @Marydoll5 I am sure you will be fine.

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,071 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Please take care of yourselves everyone 💜 and please be kind to yourselves too. Whatever is occurring for everyone I send kind blessings to you all . If anyone has appointments etc I wish everyone a lot of luck . If anyone is poorly I wish for you to be better soon. If anyone is caring for someone who is poorly I wish for them to be better soon . If anyone has a big task to do today I hope everything goes as well as it can . My heart goes out to each and every single one of you today and always. Sending GIGANTIC BIG HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU now and always ❤️.

• 66Mustang
    Options

What a nice message @Strawberry1 and I hope you take this advice on yourself as well 😀

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever yous have planned.
    I’ve got 2 off my granddaughters but just for an hour or 2.
    My other wee granddaughter isn’t well again her mums going to push for them to do some allergy tests it’s a shame she’s missing out on school again.

@Marydoll5
    Honestly after you do it once you’ll be good to do it on your own, I think it’s the thought of doing it is worse than doing it. I had to do for 10 days when I left the hospital for.

I won’t tag everyone as I have 2 little terrors running rings round me 😂

❤️

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,071 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.