How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning folks, I hope everyone's having a cracking day. Sorry if I've been super quiet, just very busy today, I wont tag everyone!

But I had to stop by and send a huge congratulations to @michael57 and welcome to the world to the little one, that's ace news.

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 488 Pioneering

thank you and i am on my 2nd shave of the week as my other daughter is picking me up to go and meet the little tacker half blind and wet shave not good and i dont trust dawnie one little bit much as i love her

• Venus_Cee
    Venus_Cee Community member Posts: 61 Contributor

Good afternoon everyone :) How's everyone feeling today?

I'm having a great day today. My 14 year old Granddaughter asked if I could sort her out with the local library. She's never borrowed books before and loves reading. So I sent her Granda with her today to sign up. Meantime, she borrowed half my books lol. She came back to mine for a couple hours and we never get to see her on her own. Always with the other two (aged 11 and 7) and the other two want to be playing on trampolines and football, swings etc so I never really get to sit down and chat with them. But today I did with Lexie-Leigh. Had a cuppa and chatted about all kinds. She struggles with panic attacks and anxiety so I talked to her about that (I've suffered with both for thirty plus years). But we talked about books, school, hobbies etc. Really nice morning! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Tomorrow I get the other two for a couple hours. Waiting for the 11 year old to get a bit older so we can do movie nights with him. The 7 year old wants to play role playing games all the time and has me shattered by the time she goes home - after a massive tantrum though! She hates leaving my house. Says when she's older she's living with me and Granda 'foreder and eder' lol

Hope you're all enjoying the nice weather and taking it easy!

• Venus_Cee

@Biblioklept I'm fine thankyou. Hope you're doing okay? Still learning how to navigate and reply on this site. Hope you're having a good day x

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,823 Championing

@venus_Cee sounds like you've had a lovely day with your grandaughter I have my grandson over on his own, he said he's getting peace from his brother n sister.

@Michael57 Enjoy going to meet the baby

• Venus_Cee

@66Mustang I hope you're feeling a bit more positive today? Just remember, you're having a hard day. Not a hard life. Things will and do get better ❤️

• alisonnetty931
    alisonnetty931 Community member Posts: 39 Connected

Good afternoon. It's a lovely sunny 🌞 day here. Feeling sleepy 🥱 today. So going to rest my body today. Have a good day all..🤗👍🥰

• Sandy_123

it's raining so thats the garden pool party out

• Albus_Scope

Oh what a pity @Sandy_123 I was looking forward to some leftover burgers from the party!

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,384 Championing

Sorry to interrupt. Unfortunately it's me again 😕. Just curious what people think of the new layout of the forum? Hope everyone is ok 👍.

• Strawberry1

Sorry for intruding.

• Strawberry1

It's certainly different.

• Albus_Scope

You're not intruding at all @Strawberry1 you're part of the community!

personally, I'm liking the new look. It'll take some time to get used to, but I think that's autistic me fearing change haha.

• Lindsay1961
    Lindsay1961 Community member Posts: 6 Listener

I know that feeling lol, I have 3 cats and it’s a fight who gets my lap first Xx

• Strawberry1

I'm fearing the change too @Albus_Scope lol 😆

• Sandy_123

lol @Albus_ scope

Is there a way of using dark mode i do prefer it?

it's not too bad @strawberry1

• Albus_Scope

I'm glad I'm not alone there @Strawberry1 haha.

Unfortunately not at the moment @Sandy_123 but it is something I've been pestering for.

• Sandy_123

oh good let's hope your pestering pays off

• Strawberry1

Strength in numbers @Albus_Scope , Strength in numbers 💪

• Lindsay1961
    Lindsay1961 Community member Posts: 6 Listener

At least I’m not the only one, it makes feel really anxious, all this drama, when all they have to do is just help us, that’s all we are asking for, just abit of feeling and compassion would help us