Hi, my name is Pacheco!LCWRA I don't need to look for work. I'm employed when I stop sending fit not — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Pacheco!LCWRA I don't need to look for work. I'm employed when I stop sending fit not

Pacheco Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 19 in Universal Credit (UC)
I've been sick for 10 months I received the letter from LCWRA I don't need to look for work. But I'm employed when I stop sending fit not to my job


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    You no longer need to send anymore fit notes for your UC claim. For your employer then if you're still unable to work then you would need to continue to send them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,237 Scope online community team
    Heya @Pacheco, I can see you've already had your question answered, but I just wanted to say hi. :)
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.