Stormy Weather poem — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Stormy Weather poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

Stormy Weather poem 

The winds gusting with unbelievable force. The grey skies open which allows the rain to come down with so much volatility which makes the seas tremendously difficult for the fishing ships to catch their fish to allow them to make a living to allow them to feed their children and families even in stormy weather.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,405 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You bring it to life @Globster Great words.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Beaver79 thank you so much for your your fantastic comment is very important to my develop of my vocabulary and choice of words increase with each poem I write and awesome support I continue to grow my collection of poetry of with the online scope community give me opportunity to share my work with you all is heart warming and rewarding in so many ways as my poetry sometimes have hidden messages behind some poetry writing as well helping people to  <3

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.