Pension payments — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pension payments

Options
notnap
notnap Community member Posts: 11 Listener
I am 64 on the 28th of January and have recently checked out my pension amount and realised that I will be six years missing from my full pension as when I was able to work for two different employers I paid in to there private pension scheme and when I was made redundant from the second job I withdrew my pension and used the money to pay for some improvements to my home 
my question is how do I replace the money in to my state pension as for the last twenty years I have been claiming esa benefit 
the reason for me not being able to work is I have two health problems being epilepsy and six years ago my kidneys failed and I was on dialysis treatment for four years until three years ago when I had a kidney transplant 
I am receiving PIP at the basic rate 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,754 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    ESA would have paid your N.I. and of course you still have 2 years before you retire making you 4 years short which you can if you chose pay for.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.