Hi, my name is Kayleigh12! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Kayleigh12!

Options
Kayleigh12
Kayleigh12 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi just had phone call  was told at the end that I need help. Is that a good sign?

Comments

• Wilshyboy
    Wilshyboy Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    Options
    What sort of help, and who would ring at 2 in the morning anyway, if they rang me at that time of day they would need help if i knew who they were!! do you know who it was, if not check the number online just type in number plenty of websites to find out on, lot of scams going about if in doubt just hang up and block number.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,237 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hiya @kayleigh12 and welcome to the community. :)

Could I just get some clarification on the call please?  Who was it for and what was it about?  If we can get some more details, I'm sure lots of our lovely community members will be able to offer some advice. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Kayleigh12
    Kayleigh12 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    My pip assessor said she can see I need help. Is that a good sign?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My pip assessor said she can see I need help. Is that a good sign?
    It doesn't mean anything other than what they said. Impossible to predict anything at this stage. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.