Hi, my name is BecR1988! Awarded LCWRA, how much is my back pay and when will I receive it? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is BecR1988! Awarded LCWRA, how much is my back pay and when will I receive it?

Options
BecR1988
BecR1988 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 26 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello I have been awarded LCWRA and received a message on my journal aswell confirming it but still don’t know how much and when my back pay will be paid does anybody no ? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,605 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA element is £390.06/month. When it's paid from exactly will depend on the answers to the following questions.

1/ What date exactly did you report your health condition/provide your first fit note?
    2/ What dates do your assessment periods cover? or what date do you receive your money each month?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,379 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @BecR1988 and welcome to the community!  Congratulations on the LCWRA award!

I can see Poppy is already helping you, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. :)
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • BecR1988
    BecR1988 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    They received my form in may last year I had my assessment call on the 29th December I started providing fit notes around November 2022 and I get paid UC the 19th of every month 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,605 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    November 2022 doesn't help because there's 30 days in that month. I need to know the exact date you first reported your health condition. You can look back on your journal to see what date that was. 

Without knowing the answer to that your first payment will be either March or April 2023. Providing you continued to send fit notes without any gaps until a decision was made on the WCA.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.