Pip Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Tribunal

Rosie2023 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Good morning 

Just looking for advice regarding tribunal.  I got knocked back on Friday regarding my MR so will be going forward with tribunal. Do you have to send all new evidence straight away? I have an appointment on the 7th February for xrays to show further deterioration in my joints ( wrists, fingers and ankles and toes) with osteoarthritis.  

Also I have an appointment with cardiology due to my arrhythmia ( scan showed some blockages and enlarged heart) 

Once I've had these appointments it takes a little while to show on my records then to ask Dr for copies etc I'm just concerned about the length of time I have to send everything off?

Thank you 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,442 Disability Gamechanger
    No, you don't have to send anything now. Any additional evidence can be sent at a later date. Do also be aware that they will only take into consideration how your conditions affected you at the time the assessment took place. Any worsening of conditions will not be considered. 

    For the best chance of a decision in your favour I'd advise you to either choose to appear in person or have a video/telephone hearing. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Rosie2023
    Rosie2023 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Thank you Poppy


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.