Deductions for non dependants — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Deductions for non dependants

Avril48 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
I am on UC  (LCWRA) and Pip (enhanced for both elements), I have my daughter living with me and my mum and dad want to come and stay with us for a while to help look after me as I am bed bound. Would I have any deductions from my UC including housing element due to this, and how long can they stay before being classed as living here? They own their own home and would have most of their belongings still there. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.