PIP Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Tribunal

Options
JulieAnne11
JulieAnne11 Community member Posts: 27 Connected
Good evening everyone,

I just wondered if anyone could give me a rough idea of how long PIP Tribunal hearings are taking at the moment and how much notice you get . My case has been with them since the 16th October 2023 .
Many thanks 
Julie Anne 💕

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,119 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @JulieAnne11 - oh, the waiting for anything to do with PIP (& other benefits)! Did you not apply online to a tribunal? I presume if you did, then you just keep checking your online application to see if a date has been set. I think everyone will wait varying lengths of time, & sorry, as that doesn't actually answer your question. Obviously I hope it's not much longer, but very hard to tell, unfortunately.
  • JulieAnne11
    Options
    Hi there 👋. Thank you for your reply ...yes I keep checking the online system and it just remains the same.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,605 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Based on many other threads then potentially at least 10 months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • JulieAnne11
    Options
    Ok thank you Poppy 💕

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.