MR do they always text if awarded? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR do they always text if awarded?

Options
Sim7777
Sim7777 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Hi, I am always reading your helpful threads. I am waiting on MR result and not feeling very positive arggg. 

I spoke to them last Tues when deadline of 8 weeks since they should make a decision passed. Call handler said decision being made today and will get a letter and your options then. I feel he already knew it was a negative and  Idouble checked that he not just saying that to ease the blow..

I have had no letter or text..I presume if I had been awarded I would get a text stating this? Like I read when your awarded PIP first time? So I'm asking do they usually text MR is positive? Thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,777 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They don't always send a text to say you've been awarded. Sometimes they will just send a decision letter or you will see money in your bank for what is owed and then the decision letter after that. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sim7777
    Sim7777 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    Hi Poppy,

Thanks so much for your reply and helpful information - greatly appreciated.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.