New Member — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Options
Queen_K
Queen_K Community member Posts: 182 Pioneering
Hi, my name is Kierin. This is my first time on Scope

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,402 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 19
    Options
    Hi @Queen_K Welcome to the Community. Have a look around and join in when you are ready. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    edited February 19
    Options
    Glad to have you with us @Queen_K! If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to ask. A good place to start around here is always our coffee lounge or alternatively our games lounge.

I hope to see you about!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Queen_K
    Options
    How do I join the different groups on here?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,392 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You've joined the forum and all the categories are part of the community. You just click on the part you want to view. Look at the different topics and join in with the discussions by commenting in the box at the bottom, as you've done here. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Queen_K
    Options
  • PollyPick
    PollyPick Community member Posts: 33 Courageous
    Options
    Hello Kierin - Welcome to the chat room/coffee room/get-together room 😁 I've finally moved from my nightmare to the sea-side to be with my eldest son - my youngest son lives with me and he chats my ears off  😘. Hope you are keeping warm during this spell of uncertain weather, but nevertheless don't ever think you are alone - we are all here for you.

• Queen_K
    Options
    How do I join the different groups
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
    edited February 19
    Options
    Hello @Queen_K. Big welcome from me too! As you've already joined the community, you can post wherever you'd like, you don't need to join any more groups to get involved. The process is just the same as you've done here.

You can look at the categories, then click on whichever category you're interested in. Read through the posts and see if there's anything you'd like to reply to. Click on the title of the post, scroll to the bottom and you can add your comment just like you've done here :)

Lots of people like to start in the Coffee Lounge or Games Lounge. You might also like to say hello on our 'how's your day going' discussion. Does that answer your question at all? 
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Queen_K
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.