If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Review assement after tribubal

Options
nikkif
nikkif Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
Hi all  
I 1st applied for Pip 5 years ago, recieved no points and done the whole process until tribunal where I was awarded enhanced on both and now I have my review assement next week after nearly a year of waiting since I sent in forms.
I sent all new evidence from consultants, hospital admissions, ot reports etc but I now have another year's worth of reports and wondering if u should send in my tribunal decision in with the new reports or will the assoror already have access yo view this. They only contacted me on Friday yo say my app will be next week now worried they won't see the extra evidence. Not sure if I xan bear going all the way to tribunal again. 
Many thanks  

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can take a copy of the Tribunal decision with you yes, as it's unlikely they will have any information about that. Any extra evidence you think is relevant then you can take that too, if it's a face to face assessment. Otherwise you can send it to them. 

Do remember that less is very often more. Sending multiple pieces of evidence all saying the same thing isn't helpful. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @nikkif

I see Poppy has advised :) I hope your appointment goes well! Please keep us updated. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • nikkif
    nikkif Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    Options
    Will do thank you. The help and advice I got from this forum 1st time round was priceless in helping me explain my situation and receiving help I so desperately needed so will keep update once the dreaded day has been and gone 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.