A poem called The Festival of Colours — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem called The Festival of Colours

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger

A poem called The Festival of Colours 

In India, there is a festival called Holi where different colours of powders fill the air and on people's faces and colours are covered in bright colours like red orange yellow green and purple colours are vibrant and wonderful seeing everyone has amazing fun during the festival of colours are so gorgeous that both the elderly generation of people and the young generation love to celebrate across all the different states and cities in India as warm smiles and playful scenes of love and kindness and prosperity across all the world different cities and towns places as the festival of colour took place on Monday 24 March 2024. Radiant colours filled the air and skies as the coloured powders brought unbelievable light into colour lives happiness and a sense of beaming smiles and laughter. The intertwining of the colours of the different powers creates visual scenes of beauty in our minds.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.