Valentine's poem — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Valentine's poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger

Valentine's poem

Today is Valentine's Day 

Someone turning and churning with butterflies in their stomach. 

As they may want to express their love for their childhood sweetheart, this could be the start of their gorgeous love story with a beautiful young woman called Kerry who had glorious opal-coloured eyes and had joyful tears of happiness in her eyes as Terry had written a song about Kerry and she made him feel being able her. She had shiny ginger coloured and she wearing a glowing black dress and red-coloured heels on her feet while she sat on a chair in her backyard which was picturesque and the sun was beginning to set behind her.

Terry had short blonde curly hair blue eyes and a diamond in his right ear which sparked he was clean-shaven and was wearing looking white shirt and smart-looking brown colour trousers and glowing with shine his brown coloured shoes. As Terry stated in strumming the strings of his guitar. Saying the first time he saw her looking so Devin and I hope to be mine 

as our hearts have been intertwined with one another. She said yes to being his girlfriend and their love blossomed like a beautiful rose which Terry gave to Kerry then endless love for one another will never be forgotten as special Valentine's Day for Kerry and Terry as their love for each other kept prospering as the months passed since the day the relationship between Kerry and Terry started.as their love story continues as they have two beautiful daughters and there love for each other continues till this day.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.