If you could choose between exploring bottom of the ocean or exploring our galaxy which would you ch — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If you could choose between exploring bottom of the ocean or exploring our galaxy which would you ch

Options
zaddy123
zaddy123 Community member Posts: 25 Connected

If you could choose between exploring bottom of the ocean or exploring our galaxy which would you ch 7 votes

Explore the deep ocean
42%
AdaBeaver79Queen_K 3 votes
Explore the deep universe
57%
Adrian_ScopeOverlyAnxiousStrawberry1Rosie_Scope 4 votes

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    This was really interesting and gave me pause for thought. I'm sure the ocean is full of mysteries, but the universe or even just our galaxy is just a different scale and probably full of all sorts of crazy stuff. Plus something about exploring underwater in the dark gives me the creeps!  :D
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • zaddy123
    zaddy123 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    the fishes that survive in that type of pressure look so alien like and so fascinating from the images and information we have however we have not even explored the whole ocean but also how big the unversed is is mind boggling on its own with how many galaxies they're and other life forms 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
    Options
    The ocean is fascinating, but I think I'd pick the universe. The idea of finding something out there that we can't even imagine is pretty exciting!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.