Cost of living £299 February payment.help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cost of living £299 February payment.help

Options
lynsey122
lynsey122 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
I applied for UC On the 14th September 2023 as I was starting maternity leave and moving to SMP. My first assessment/ payment on the 20th of September was a  zero award for period 14th September to the 13th October due to me starting my maternity leave and taking annual leave as pay. I then had a 2nd zero award from the 14th of October to the 13th November 2023z my 3rd award from 14th Nov to 13th Dec 2023. Was also zero ( I will say add I was on smp income only if £172 pw as I am weekly paid). My daughter was born on the 14th nov and I updated my change of circumstances to Uc on 1st dec 2023. Therefore my award for 14th Nov to 13th Dec was backdated to include the children element, and my November award of zero was recalculated to show the child element of UC along with a small potion of standard allowance due to my SMO earnings being just above the earnings threshold.  is it right I don’t qualify for 1 day ?
Do they not take into account full earnings at the start of the month. ?
my income went down due to smp to £172 pw should i have been giving the grace period due smp earnings and benefit cap checked. Any advice I can get would be great 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.