Poem called our endeavour — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called our endeavour

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,381 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called our endeavour 
Our endeavour is so strong that we cannot be able to see our true potential in ourselves without our putting our fears to one side it’s a uncomfortable ride but we always push ourselves to endeavour to find our true greatness through our use of our talent which we let shine through like a bright light which guides us to our success and fulfilment in our lives drives our path to glory as write another chapter in our life story which is yet to be fully written and remembering are gorgeous stars that will never fade away and always keep burning strong 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.