Working and claiming LCW or LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Working and claiming LCW or LCWRA

Shazza1 Community member Posts: 49 Connected
Hi just following up on my previous post. I’ve heard advice being given to people that as long as they aren’t working more than 16 NMW hours a week they can still get referred to LCW etc assessment. But surely they’d have to submit sick notes to be able to claim? So how can you do both. I’m so confused



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.