Anyone looking for a best friend? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone looking for a best friend?

Options
SB62gF
SB62gF Scope Member Posts: 5 Connected
I have ALWAYS longed for a best friend. Someone to call whenever, hang out, have online webcam study or film watching or meal eating sessions, plan trips together, friendship bracelets, whatever! Is anyone else the same, and might be interested in talking??

A bit about me: I'm 25, in the UK, up North for uni but usually South East. I'm autistic, have long term OCD and anorexia/ARFID, which has led to physical disability issues (it's really difficult for me to get around at the moment in particular).
I love so many things -reading and learning about science and history, art, crafts, FOOD (food nutrition, marketing, and just reviewing is one of my special interests), baking, films, shows, music and gigs, musicals, Disney, POKEMON. Want to travel the world! 

Tagged:

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!! I'm not sure I would be exactly what you're looking for as I'm not able to web cam but always up for a chat online!!! 

What are you studying at uni?? 

I don't know much about food or nutrition but I love Disney, Pokemon, musicals and science and history!!! Do you have a favourite musical?? I'm a bit obsessed with Six at the moment. I long to see it live but it's a pipe dream for now <3 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Pioneering
    Options
    @SB62gF

welcome to the forum 🙂
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 437 Pioneering
    Options
    I love Disney and musicals too. I like Phantom of the opera, Everybody’s talking about Jamie, and Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,379 Scope online community team
    Options
    @SB62gF I hope the community can be a great place for friendship for you. Everyone's lovely here. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.