Pip. Change of address question. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip. Change of address question.

Wonderman Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hello all. 
I've spoken about this a bit but I'll be moving out on the 1st of April. Once I've changed my address will my pip pay day change at all? I know it's paid every 28 days (4 Weeks) and my next pip pay will be the 4th of April. Will this change if I change my address? Thanks. Sorry if this is a silly question but I worry quite a bit. 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,149 Disability Gamechanger
    Your payment day will remain the same as it is now. It will be a simple change of address and nothing more. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    @wonderman I see Poppy has answered. Just wanted to say welcome to the community! and good luck with the move :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.