Viral Red Nose Day Moments — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Viral Red Nose Day Moments

Options
Hannah_Alumni
Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
edited March 13 in Coffee lounge
With Friday 15th March being Red Nose Day, and the last one for Sir Lenny Henry after he decided to step down as host. It has made me feel nostalgic. 

There is a wider debate about the need for fundraising shows like Comic Relief, Children in Need and Sports Relief. But growing up, they were always one of the best TV nights of my childhood.

Spending them with the family around, where else would I see special sketches from my favourite shows? Or one of my favourite bands being asked a question by Catherine Tate's 'Lauren' character? 

There have been many 'viral' moments from Red Nose Day, and I thought it would be great for the community to share some of their favourite moments. 

Kicking it off, of course, I had to choose Lauren Cooper and David Tennant <3

Link to watch: https://youtu.be/YHAJ4VFStUE?si=jwOwPPxF0l_MvKpj

Just to add a note: The comedy sketches will use language or jokes you may not agree with. Everyone's humour is different. 
Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.