Poem endless love supply — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem endless love supply

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,383 Disability Gamechanger
Poem endless love supply 
My love for you is in endless suppy
You are so stunning in every way 
You kind and help generosity is clear for all to see 
Being with you have made glowing with happiness and joy 
Our love for each other is endless in my ink in my pen never runs dry. 
My pages fill up and I express my love for you my sweetheart 
You are like the missing piece to our heart lockets we wear around our necklaces represent if we put our heat necklaces together then we make each other whole again 
Your name keeps running through my mind 
You look so devin and gorgeous in whatever you are wearing 
You are my sunshine you have brought the light into each other hearts gone of the day and nights that our hearts where hearts pick black darkness but as long as we are with each other the flame with never go out and will keep burning strong 
Our hearts together as one tune melodiously keep playing in our hearts and in love no amount of gifts of money will give us everything that we desire as long as we have each other that everything for me I love wake up every morning next to you as you are so radiant in every way this allows me to lay down rose petals on the path you walk on my honeybun
Our road of love endless 
We are each other rocks for difficult times in our lives as we wipe each other's tear of sadness and to warm beaming smiles that we will try to keep on each other faces at all times 
One last thing you subblim in every way and I have pinch my self to remind myself that you are mine as picture perfect through my eyes lie as apple each other eye.
You are gem are true beauty 
One day in the future I want to put a diamond ring on your ring finger as I hope our love for each other will keep evolving into our romantic love story which sees you become my wife and love is endless till death do us apart as you will have my sweet honey 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.