If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Coffee Lounge

Options
onebigvoice
onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 768 Pioneering
I just thought because I post such long posts that people never understand that I do have a mental issue.  I don't mind as the debates give me more food for thought.
  I have many certificates including teaching/lecturing. A Level maths and Metalergy, design engineering.  In fact I completed a Jig saw in 6 weeks (250 Pieces) and on the box it said 4 - 5 YEARS, so I can't be that bad, can I? 

Comments

• MW123
    MW123 Scope Member Posts: 632 Pioneering
    edited March 18
    Options

@onebigvoice

It's truly admirable to see the depth of your knowledge and accomplishments despite the challenges you face.  Remember, your value isn't solely defined by the length of your posts or the challenges you face. Your experiences, knowledge, and contributions enrich our discussions and serve as an inspiration to others.
    Keep shining brightly!
  • onebigvoice
    onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 768 Pioneering
    Options
    My point is only that no matter what you look at in debate no one looks at what what the appropriate minister for the debate is doing?  Why are we as a group of "Disabled" people not asking the PM or the DWP government department dealing with health to sort out the NHS as this is impacting on not only our health but well being financially.
      We all know how much it costs to run a household with children in it let alone Disabled or sick people working or not yet were are we?
     Lip service prevails in all counts, or its not in their remit?  So what are they being paid for? 
      Where are the results of the last year or two?
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.