Hi, my name is manir. will I receive the LCWRA payment with my Universal Credit? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is manir. will I receive the LCWRA payment with my Universal Credit?

Options
manir81
manir81 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 24 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, peeps iv been of work since 27/10/2023 and iv been handing sicknote to Universal Credit since 27/10/2023 untill 24/03/2024 and I received an email on 22/03/2024 saying I am eligible for LCWRA and I can’t work so does this mean I will receive backdated payment since 27/10/2023 until 24/03/2024… will I receive the LCWRA payment with my Universal Credit date or will it be different date any help on this pls
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,395 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA is part of UC and will be paid in with your usual UC payment each month. 

There's a full 3 month assessment period waiting time for the extra money. It's then paid from the 4th month after you provided your first fit note, with first payment being the end of that 4th month. It's not paid at all during the waiting period. 

Can you tell me please what date you usually receive your money each month?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hiya @manir81 and welcome to the community!  

I can see Poppy is already helping you get your head around the LCWRA times, but I wanted to just pop in and say a quick hello. :)

I've moved your post to the UC category, so more people will be able to find it if needed. I hope that's ok. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.