The poem called life full of challenges — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The poem called life full of challenges

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
The poem called life full of challenges 
Every day we face challenges of some sort 
We may freeze for a moment 
But we always find a way to overcome each challenge that we face 
Regardless of tasting being unsuccessful straight away can be a bitter pill to swallow, but this can build our mental resolve and keep rising to keep working till we reach the light of success this will push through the test but as long as we make small steps to big ambitious goals as use these experiences as learning and growing resistances as reach for the stars that true gems beauty that keep sparkling with amazing glow this time to show what unbelievable individuals that we are remembering we are all star our unique style as we all ooze with glorious talents and skills that we have can mean that the endless possibilities in our battles to reach out pot of gold which is our way of callčutlating our as keep our heads up keep smiling even though those difficult times

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.