Hi, my name is itsmee78912! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is itsmee78912!

Options
itsmee78912
itsmee78912 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all iv just had a phone call from a case manager from my pip mandatory reconsideration. She mentioned about more evidence and asked a few more questions what was fine. She then asked me if I had recently been in jail or been in hospital over night and if I could handle a cash sum of money in my account If I was awarded.. this has really weirded me out has anyone had these questions before or know anything of the outcome? She then said I will receive a decision letter within the next 5-7 days is this a good sign or not? Thank you.x

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @itsmee78912 and a warm welcome to the community.
    Some of those questions are pretty standard, especially when discussing back pay, but I wouldn't like to guess whether it means you have been awarded or not. I hope that you have a good outcome and please do let us know how you get on. :) 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.