There is already another holiday/vacation in my way of dating and getting into a relationship — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

There is already another holiday/vacation in my way of dating and getting into a relationship

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 388 Courageous
Holiday/Vacation coming up and it is going to get in the way of dating. I can't have a long-distance relationship and my mother will refuse to allow me to go on airplane for dating, but she is okay going on airplane for holiday/vacation. I'm been okay but I'm been having bit of trouble with some admins from dating apps called hiki about making more than one account but i only got two account disabled and i only got one account left but is also did get disabled but i didn't post anything on community form part sending a message to one of my matches on match part of section of the dating app and has sent a request to them is done by a mistake and had learn my lesson and my mistake . I'm not sure what to do after that. I will be checking Facebook to see if there is a new disco on and it is called Golden disco. That how my some experience and not many users or people on a dating app called Hiki isn't that very open minded but has a lot of cyberbullying,dispecful and calling people out for having more than one account.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,412 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Splatmate24, sorry to hear your holiday is getting in the way of your plans. I hope you still manage to have a good time there even though it's not what you want to do.

It's probably best to just have one account on your dating app. The admins might just be trying to keep everyone safe by calling you out even though it seems like they're telling you off. Sometimes people who are trying to scam other people use multiple accounts on the apps, so the admins might just be trying to make sure that you're not one of those people. I'm sure you're not trying to scam anyone, but it might explain why they might be unhappy with you. Did they explain to you why your accounts got disabled?

I hope you get to go to the disco, that sounds like fun! Is the disco something that only happens once or do they put them on regularly?
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope too different admins the last account that i had is was on my iPad and i did post anything on community form part the app and just sent a message  to a user on their but i still got my account disabled . about being creating new account will be blocked , suspicious activity , saying the word **** off ,bullying and naive behaviour doesn't really tell much and yep i had tried contract the support help tream and did only did had one account left but i didn't post anything on  community and think they still refuse to get my account . I had waited out temporarily banned twice and i did delete two account and one user was also being a bully to me and being disrespectful and getting users to gang up on me and admins to gang up on me to and i can't even access my new account that also got disabled to only for sending a message is not against anything about there online rules .is wasn't inside of the app but is part there site could see a update rules . i did had looked and i had see other user spamming asking for girlfriend, boyfriend . i did report them to . 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Options
    That doesn't sound good @Splatmate24, sorry you had to deal with all that. It all sounds quite confusing so I can understand why you might feel frustrated by it. 

Maybe the disco will be a good place to meet people and have some fun :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope and i had been to more then one disco by different charity . one was from Macintyre  and not on only one day on second of the month  Wednesday . one another charity is called  Trafford choices there have think monthly disco . I'm not been interested or attractive to some guys at   from Macintyre disco   do not seem to be much on in my town but has go out lot more from outside of my town .
  • Rosie_Scope
    edited April 2
    Options
    @Splatmate24 Do you like going to the discos for fun, even if you don't meet any potential dates?
    Rosie (she/her)

• Splatmate24
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope I'm not sure about fun since is only way to meet new people and i have tried many different type of hobbies but then I got board of hobbies . i don't like loud noise is not fun when comes to my mum always come with me when comes to social events and yep include dancing . I'm not that much interested in making friends . so far all learning disabilities  social event has be very loud no matter which one that i go to .   i have tried to have fun but doesn't having much . thanks to my mum that always get in my way when comes to dating .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.