April the 1st. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

April the 1st.

Options
onebigvoice
onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 755 Pioneering
Well, I don't know what happened to you but our house can't be the norm.  I hope.
  When May be an image of 2 people outer space and text that says PAS FF When Isaac Newton staye stayed at home to avoid the 1665 plague he discovered the laws of Gravity Optics and he invented Calculus FACTSFUSION FACTSFUSION

I stayed at home during the Pandemic and discovered I had three kids emptying my fridge freezer and bank account, and the woman at the top of the stairs was my wife, not the cleaning lady.
  We started to talk again and as we were married 52 years, the conversation got round to .... you know what...... I asked her, will I be able to have nookie at 92, and she said of course you can. A week later she sent me to the hospital by hitting me with a frying pan as I came in the door, I asked her what that was for when I woke up from the comma, and then I realised, we lived at 27.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.