If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is mandy322! Can't afford a laptop for studying, any advice?

Options
mandy322
mandy322 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited April 14 in Education
Can anyone help I am a housebound disabled lady I am looking to do my 3rd degree in science of the body but need a laptop I am not financially able to buy one if anyone can help or point me in the right direction as I can't do the degree without one many thanks for your time

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,708 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there @mandy322 and a belated welcome to the community. :)

Have you looked into laptop grants from your local council or similar? I know several places do them for disabled people now. Best of luck with your 3rd degree, I'm a bit jealous! 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • mandy322
    mandy322 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Thank you 😊 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.