Who is entitled to the back pay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who is entitled to the back pay

Options
riri
riri Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I have beem awarded pip again nothing as changed .however I scored 4 points for mixing with people and last time scored 0.does this mean I'm entitled to  pay ..it does say my Condition as got worse but when was asked the question I said it had stayed the same 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,659 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You haven't given enough of information for anyone to be able to advise.

What date was the decision made on the claim that you scored zero on for that activity? Was the decision on that claim made by DWP or a Tribunal? and for the daily living part, what award did you have and how many points did you score?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • riri
    riri Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi I have received a letter today from pip asking if I want my claim reviewed because the law changed 
    I scored 0 in my 1st assessment for mixing with people I now have scored 4 points  . My carer called pip and the man asked if I want my claim to be looked at she replied yes and he said it wouldent be worth it as I scored 0 before.. why have they sent me a letter asking if I want it to be reviewed then say its not worth having it reviewed if I'd of been given the 4 points previously I would of been entitled to enhance daily living allowance which I've been awarded  now any advice if to still go ahead into having my claim looked at or shall I take the operators advice 
    Thanks in advance 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,439 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @riri and welcome to the community. :)

I can see you're already getting some support with your query, but I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.