Hi, my name is xTLJx! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is xTLJx!

Options
xTLJx
xTLJx Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hiya everyone I've just joined and really need support x

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,364 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @xTLJx! We've got a whole host of lovely members so I'm sure you'll get some support here. Is there anything in particular you need support with?
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • xTLJx
    xTLJx Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Welcome to the community @xTLJx! We've got a whole host of lovely members so I'm sure you'll get some support here. Is there anything in particular you need support with?
    Hey Rosie 👋  lovely to meet u im just a bit depressed today I've joined here to talk to people going through the same thing ,how are u x
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,364 Scope online community team
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @xTLJx, Lots of us have been through similar struggles so I hope we can help you feel a little less alone. 

I'm doing okay thank you :) I'm currently being pestered by my housemate's spaniel Lola, she thinks it's dinner time but I'm not in charge so I can't give it to her! 

How have things been for you lately?
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.